Choose from our extensive menu of customized services:
- Comfort and support
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Meal preparation/diet monitoring
- Bathing and dressing
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s care
- Errands and appointments
- Respite for family caregivers
- Temporary or long-term care
- Morning, afternoon or evening hours
Schedule your complimentary “get acquainted” visit, and our client services representative will help you and your family design a plan tailored just for you.
We are delighted that Rhonda Innis will be leading our Collin County team as branch director. Currently managing long-term home-health insurance and handling staffing responsibilities for the Dallas office, Rhonda has worked with Family Staffing Solutions Dallas—and also lived in McKinney for more than 11 years.
Please feel free to contact Rhonda for a complimentary care assessment and to receive your special offer. Consider her your resource for any concerns or questions about care, companionship and safety and for your aging family members. Our mission is to help your senior loved one stay independent, at home and in charge. Click here, or click call 214-789-9591, for Collin or 214-363-1001, for Dallas today..
The Caregiving World
- One Million Hours of Service!- Family Staffing Solutions is proud to announce that as of December 17, 2013, we have accomplished having over ONE MILLION HOURS OF SERVICE to Seniors in the Dallas County area.
- Sorting Out the Confusion: What Defines Home Health Care Agencies like Family Staffing Solutions
- Today there are many agencies that provide home care. When looking for an agency to provide assistance to seniors in their homes it can be confusing. There are Home Health Care agencies that provide medical care for individuals when they …